The Consultant Subscription
The Consultant Subscription provides you with five links to the Group Workplace Assessment. You will receive five unique URLs that you can use at the same time, with different client groups, departments, or teams. Each person in any group can take the Assessment to identify which of 56 workplace communication issues they see most frequently. Results for each group will be summarized in a Group Results & Recommendations report that pinpoints the top issues reported by that group. This report includes recommendations on how to make simple changes in communication practices that will eliminate or reduce the issues for that group. Good for 1 year, your subscription for all five URLs allows you to reuse the links, either for other client groups or for follow-up Group Workplace Assessments to see what has changed. $99.99. Purchase it today.
Running Your Surveys
Purchase the Consultant subscription.
- Once the order is placed, your dashboard(s) will be created. Login information will be sent to you when your dashboard is ready.
- You will also receive, as a confirmation of your purchase, a link to the instruction page, so you can start planning how and when you want your assessment(s) to take place.
Set up your dashboard. Go to your login page and log in.
- Select the name(s) for the group(s) who will be participating in the survey. The names you assign to each group will appear on the survey they will access.
- Get the unique URL for each group to give group members access to their unique Group Workplace Assessment from the “My Questionnaires” button.
- Determine the best time to perform each Assessment, including when the unique URL linking to the Group Workplace Assessment will be released to each group, and when the “due date” will be for their completed Assessments to be submitted.
Communicate with group members. Create the email that will go out to group members. NOTE: There is a sample email, for you to customize, included in your instructions. It states the purpose and value of the survey, and gives all necessary information, including these two Assessment requirements:
- Participants will use their work email address to ensure that their results are included in the totals – with assurances of confidentiality: NO connection will be made between anyone’s Survey responses and their email address; and
- Participants are asked to submit their Assessment results by the specified “due date”.
Monitor participation. The “My Assessments” menu on your dashboard for each group allows you to see how many people in the group have completed and submitted their Group Workplace Assessment responses, or you can download the email list to see who has participated. This will let you know when, and if, you need to send out reminders to get a higher response rate before the Assessment deadline.
After the deadline, download the final reports. A Results & Recommendations report is created for each of your five groups. This report is an Excel spreadsheet that ranks the frequency of workplace issues observed by your group members, from the most frequent to the least commonly observed. Each group member is identified only by a “user number”, without any personal identifier. The Group Results & Recommendations report includes recommendations on how to resolve the three most frequently occurring workplace issues.
Share the results, capture the ideas, and facilitate the discussions for implementing solutions.
- Determine when, and how, to send all participants their copy of the Group Results & Recommendations report.
- Request that each participant review the Group Results & Recommendations report and prepare some comments and suggestions to bring to a meeting for discussing the results of the Group Workplace Assessment.
- Schedule and arrange meeting places – or video/phone lines – to discuss the results and create ideas on how to implement the recommendations for improving communication practices.
- Create a plan and a schedule for subsequent meetings, within or between sub-groups, to test the ideas and customize solutions for selected areas of communication to be strengthened.
- Facilitate those meetings to support the development and practice of new communication habits within and between sub-groups.
Reuse the URL, when you are ready to re-use the URL, either for follow-up or a new group, click on the Clear Data button before sending out the URL.
Consultant Subscription Instructions
1. Go to the login page and log in. After you have purchased The Consultant Subscription, you will receive 5 URLs with a Username, and Password to log in to each of your unique and private “Consultant’s Dashboard”. You will also receive a detailed set of instructions, summarized below.
For each group you will have participate in the Workplace Communication Assessment (WCA), you will:
2. Set up your Dashboard:
- Give a name to the group of people you want to participate in the Workplace Communication Assessment (WCA).
- Click on “My Questionnaires” in the upper right corner then open the questionnaire that is exclusive to your group. The assigned group name will appear in the title of the questionnaire.
- At the top left of your group’s questionnaire, you will see the “Group Member URL” that you will send to each of the people in your group so they can access and complete their own Workplace Communication Assessment.
3. Communicate with the members of your group: You will receive (in your set of instructions) a sample email that you can customize to send to group members. You will send your group members an email to inform them about the purpose and importance of the survey as well as the requirement for using their work email address to be sure their results are included in the totals.
- You will also give them a “due date” by when you want the results – and assure them of confidentiality of their responses, which will not be associated with their email address.
4. Observe participation. You can check to see how participation is progressing, and whether everyone has submitted their responses, by looking at the Email list and the Analysis Report (having one column for each set of User results submitted).
- NOTE: Do not clear the data in this record until you have all the submissions you want from your group.
5. After the deadline, download the final reports. Analysis Report – Shows each person’s submission (identified only by a “User number”, not a personal identifier), you can download the Analysis Report. This report is an Excel spreadsheet that ranks the Workplace Communication issues observed by your group members from the most frequent to the least frequently observed.
6. Share the results. For best outcomes, send out the final reports to all participants, and schedule one or more meetings to review the results and discuss ways to implement the recommendations.
7. If you want to re-use any URL for another group, you can remove the data by clicking on the Clear Record button. This allows you to re-use the URL again during your 1-year subscription.