Interested in an online diagnostic tool for workgroups that connects workplace problems, often considered to be chronic, to communication issues? Check out the our Workplace Diagnostic Subscriptions.
Workplace Diagnostic Subscriptions
The Manager Subscription – access to one unique url and its assessment for 60 days. Recommendations on how to impact most frequently occurring issues included. Data can be cleared so the link can be reused – $24.99.
The Consultant Subscription – access to 5 unique urls and their assessments for 1 year. Recommendations on how to impact most frequently occurring issues included. Data can be cleared so the links can be reused – $99.99.
The Organization Analyst Subscription – a link to a group version of the Workplace Assessment – a unique URL that you can share with your group members – so they can each take the Workplace Assessment survey and have their results included in the diagnostic. This subscription allows you to assess the frequency of all 56 workplace issues with three levels of detail with 13 diagnostic reports and 3 top line reports:
- First, you will see the how often those communication issues are observed by people in the organization as a whole.
- Second, you can see how often they occur in up to 9 different Departments, Regions, or work groups.
- Third, you can also see how often those issues are perceived by up to 3 different levels of personnel, such as Managers, Supervisors, and Staff.
Data can be cleared so the link can be reused again and again during this one year subscription – $499.99. Get more information.
Association Non-Dues Revenue: Pave the Way
This 74-page guidebook is for Association Executives and Board members who want to explore the idea of adding new non-dues revenue streams to boost their bottom line. Written by an organization change consultant (now retired), the book delivers advice and assistance based on years of experience in association revenue change. It includes methods for engaging association managers and staff in understanding where to begin, and ways to make the right decisions for your unique association. For the Association Executive committed to building a strong foundation for member value, revenue growth, and an effective and successful change, the book includes the following topics:
- 8 dimensions of uniqueness – what makes your Association special?
- The risks of 3 not-for-profit mindsets;
- It’s not just about revenue – build 3 capacities for a strong future;
- What is the shape of the changes you need to make – see the 7 scope questions;
- How to create a “leadership retreat” to launch the change – and what to do next.
The guidebook includes an example case from the author’s consulting work, non-dues revenue options to choose from, and insights on what works and what doesn’t work in selecting and implementing new non-dues revenue streams. Just $9.99